Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Guys

Welcome, brah. haaha.

We have one going on for Ylesia but no one has posted in it for a few weeks, if everyone would be willing I'd be willing to jumpstart that one or start another.

Other than that we're working on some business deals to get us more resources, etc.

Asari Morin

A
The Pirates are doing well. Our homebase was approved and our RP's are moving forward.

Awesome. Well, I'm gonna spend some time sprucing the place up and making our faction look a little better and I'll help out Ylesia while I get to know everyone who's in the Cartel...

We were thinking of making the BH guild a more of a retainer thing because we realized the Hutts wouldn't want to be responsible for a bounty hunter taking the wrong target, because what does a hutt care if you live or die if the Hutts didn't post the bounty. So it would be cool to see them set up as their own front instead of bending in behind the Hutts and not having their own identity.

Also, yes, the pirates are doing exceptionally well, very nice addition to the faction.

Jorgo

J
Can we get some kind of faction skype chat going? If there's already one, my Skype name is starcaptainfletch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom