Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help?

[member="Farlon Orbit"]

Writer accounts can't be changed to Character accounts. But you can just RP as a Writer, too, like the most of the site does. If you do want to have a character account, just create a new subaccount. :)

Writer accounts are hub accounts. Character accounts are subaccounts.

Some writers prefer using their writer accounts for their main character. Some prefer character accounts. Personal choice. Either is acceptable for roleplay.

[member="Farlon Orbit"]

Hey, just to help, you create sub accounts, by going to your profile page, clicking edit profile, then the subaccounts are the bottom left option. You can get to the profile by clicking on your small image at the top left of the forum, or clicking the drop down arrow next to it. You can also do this through the character screen on the profile page.

Tellos

As stated above but yeah some like me use our writer account kinda as the if you wanna get to me the player for a chat or something but donno what characters I play finding it is the easiest route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom