Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help getting my character involved

Hey all,

As the title suggests, I am looking for role-play(s) to get Dovan into the universe and more involved with the site canon. I've been waiting for a Jedi master, but haven't had any luck and not much else has happened.

My character is a skilled fighter and pilot. He was trained by a Force-sensitive cult called the Wraiths of Redfall, but was kicked out because of his lack of patience and recklessness. Otherwise, he is pretty much a blank slate and any role-play would interest me. Duel, missions, conversations, etc. Just about anything. Thanks.

[member="Dovan Grey"]

Hang around the Public Roleplay section and browse for an open thread that interests you. Or, if you'd rather have people come to you, you could make a thread of your own. That's how Andreas found his former master, [member=Lucien Cordel]. If you're looking for a Sith Master, Lucien's pretty easy. He didn't even play hard to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom