Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there

Well this is a first timer for me as a RP, so bear with me when i make mistakes!
Life long SW fan mostly Mandalorian fan actually :) collecting mando stuff trying to make an armor of real metall etc etc
Even trying to write a novel/short story.
Thats it for the moment ;)

[member="SyDen Kes'sin"]

Hello and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :)

Judging by your Mandalorian love, perhaps your first character will be a Mandalorian?

Atlas Kane

A
Oya, vod! Good to see more Mando'ade coming to the site! If you have any questions, ask away.

Also, making real Beskar'gam out of metal? That's just awesome. I'm planning on making some out of sintra, though I'm still struggling on how to make the helmet. [member="SyDen Kes'sin"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="SyDen Kes'sin"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

Great to hear about your interests, and I think you'll be right at home here! Just shout if you need anything to help you out there.

BUT just enjoy yourself, that's the main thing!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom