Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Star Wars!

Hello all you great Roleplayers! My name is Connor White and can't wait to RP! (By the way i'm really hyper right now.) Right now I have a question or two since I haven't done much roleplaying. One, what is a good race to RP if you have never done it before? Two, if I join the Imperial can I be a Scout Trooper? And three, is there custom lore? Thank you for reading this intro and hope you have a wonderful day!

[member="ConnorX"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Nice name too. :p

1) Play it safe - be a human. You don't want to try write an alien being if you're not too confident, so stick with a race you know the best. Your own!

2) Of course! Scout, Storm, even a Flame. Lots of troopers you can be. Scout is fine and you'll be ready in no time.

3) We are set over 800 years AFTER 'A New Hope' where we have loose foundations for the galaxy we know from the films and EU but it gives us a little freedom to create out own stories without any canon characters involved, but we can use canon planets and ships etc. Check out the timeline here for info: http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/timeline/

One rule here: HAVE FUN. Please ask any other questions so we can help you out. It's not as complicated as it may seem, so create your character and get going for your Imperial faction!

:D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="ConnorX"] - Welcome to the party. Explore, ask questions, and enjoy your stay. The Top Banner is your friend. :D

@ConnorX Indeed, as everyone else said, welcome to Chaos!! I'm new myself, there are choices to make! You can join any number of factions (Ref the top right of the screen. For it is your friend.) Join the Imperium (Empire), or one of the sith regimes. I myself am planning, through RP to command a ship, and build a ships Company. Ship-board marines, Engineers, first officer, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom