Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello star wars community

Hello thanks everyone for greeting me but I do have a question I'm a bounty hunter and a smuggler with no ship how can I buy one and can I trade by doing a job or do I actually have to pay with credits?

[member="Jason Cross"] Well, you can just say you already own a ship, I mean....I myself started with an old E-wing I came across in a story I didn't RP. Not everyone can RP everything they own - it takes away the fun and makes it a chore rather than enjoyment.

As long as it's not a Star Destroyer or huge spaceship (unless you can RP out a fun way you came across it), you'll be fine.

Just say you own a basic ship passed down to you, or you won in a game with fellow smugglers like Han Solo did with the Millennium Falcon.

And you don't need to earn credits here to buy anything in the Marketplace - as long as, with anything, you keep things a little grounded and logical for your character to have credits that you don't need to RP out, then you can buy what you want. You could have millions of credits stashed away from your years as a smuggler that we don't know about, but you can use as you wish to buy anything.

It's all about having fun, so don't read too much into it and limit yourself thinking you can't do things without credits. It's fun to RP stories now and then were you earn them by doing jobs and things, like a Jedi would RP stories with them learning new abilities. Just makes it fun for you to explore the character you've made.

I hope that makes some sense? Just shout if it doesn't - that's what we are here for! :)

And don't listen to [member="Corvus Raaf"] - Grumpy?! Me?

giphy.gif

She just pines after me from afar but can't admit it. But don't tell her I told you.

i think ill just hang out with the jedi factions and the mandalorian factions then decide after that. (no offense to the other factions but I've had things thought out and just becuase i like these factions doesn't mean I wont work for u ....... for the right price of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom