Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, people!

Hello Everyone,

I'm a long time fan of the Star Wars Universe and was introduced to this board by a friend of mine who plays here; you'd know him as Dred, a Mandalorian. I'm hoping to get some good rp in and look forward to making the acquaintance of all of you. I'm not new to board rp though it has been awhile since I've actively rp'ed on one so I may be slow to begin with.

That's all I've got right now so salutations and I'll be working on a character sheet promptly!

-Ermac

Thank you all for the welcome! :)

Actually I do have a question. I wasn't initially sure if I should post it here or on the discussion forum however here seems as good a place as any. On the rules page for character creation it states that to play a force user you need training from a Master. Does that hold true if you would like to play a character that belongs to a force using tradition other than the Jedi or Sith?

I'm interested in making my character a Seyugi Dervish which is essentially a force tradition without ties to either the Jedi or the Sith. Primarily they are force using assassins. They don't use lightsabers or anything like that. The primary page for information on them can be found on the Wookiepedia. I'd post the link but my work computer doesn't like to let me copy and paste things to this board. Damn computers!

I suppose my main question is if you'd like to play a member of a force using tradition outside of the Jedi or Sith do you still require a Master? I'm not sure many of these traditions are represented on the board.

Thanks!

-Dantrag

Dantrag Malgyr said:
Does that hold true if you would like to play a character that belongs to a force using tradition other than the Jedi or Sith?
Yes. While you can eventually reach your goal of doing what you want with your Force User, you are required to receive training from other Force Users to learn how to use it properly.

Welcome. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me, we're addicted to answering them. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom