Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, Im new and...I need help

[member="Fenrel moonhunter"]

Welcome to Chaos!!!!

A few tips for you:

1. Character Creation Rules and Profile Template: This is more or less a guideline to follow. You do not have to create your character sheet(s) based off this alone. Creativity is highly encouraged here at Chaos.

2. General Rules: It is good idea to familiarize yourself with these.

3. Roleplay Rules: And these as well.

4. Factions: List of all Factions on Chaos. Some are inactive so you will need to look around a bit. Remember, joining a Faction is not required.

5. Also, each account has a writer's account just like what the title below your avatar reads. If you go to your profile and scroll down to where it reads subaccounts and click on it, you can create as many characters you like.

6. Have fun....that's the most important.

If you have any other questions that crop up from time to time, please feel free to send me a PM (mail). My door is always opened to helping new players.

jbsnv

[member="Fenrel moonhunter"] Well it's moslty about having fun, in this type or rp (a forum rp) you are usually writing a LIVE book between you and everyone else that is participating in this.

Fenrel moonhunter said:
Thank you all very much. Iv actually have made several characters but I haven't had the time to write their Bios.
Never forget we were all new once. And sometimes bios are easier to write once you've had a chance to RP the character and feel what they're like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom