Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello hello!

So um, Hi there! I hear some pretty incredible things about this place so some of my friends finally convinced me to drag my butt onto here and make a character because

Quote: "This Forum isn't like anything else we've written on. Everyone here is incredibly talented and the focus isn't on who wins a fight, on technical mumbo jumbo. Everyone here just wants to write good plot."

So seriously, How could I not come over here and see what amazing people are on this forum? I look forward to possibly writing with you all! I honestly can't wait it's been a few years since I wrote on a forum and the experience ended a bit....badly (petty petty PETTY things). Seriously I am a bit rusty on forum writing but just from signing up I am sure I am going to have fun here!

Oh Haha My name is Robin by the way! 22, college student, Cosplayer on the side, long walks on the beach, Aquarius yatta yatta all that jazz. I'm a bit rusty on Star wars trivia but I have a few people slamming me through the histories and I've been re-watching all the movies lately so I hope I don't come off as too much of an ignorant child to any of the finer details (Sadly I haven't read any of the books. But like I said I have friends giving me the cliff notes so i'm not too lost). I hope that's completely okay!

HelloPinkKitten

H
Hey there Aqua! Welcome to Chaos! Most of us here as a wild fun and friendly bunch, but there will be some bad times on the forums, so watch out! If you ever need any help or tips, pop me a private message my clicking on my name. You can also 'mention' other people in a post to give them a notification by typing in [ member = "Username here" ] without the spaces. Hope we can role-play soon!

[member=AquaAura]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Welcome to the Chaos!
We'd be happy to answer any questions you got, it's what we're here for!
I hope you enjoy our little slice of the web, and I hope to see you writing soon!
(Don't worry, I don't know much EU either.)
[member="AquaAura"]

[member="AquaAura"]

Welcome. Don't worry about not reading EU stuff. You will be educated *cue evil laughter*

No, seriously, ask a butt-load of questions if you need to. Things will eventually make sense.

Wow already you guys are light years better than any forums I've been on. I already have a character in the making and i'm really excited to bring her into this world but I can't decide on a race! So right now I'm just combing through the wookiepedia (a name i giggled at waaay too long) for a race of humanoid peeps.

[member=HelloPinkKitten]: I see you miss Roxy. My boyfriend and I used to cosplay Strider brothers...shhh.

But seriously just looking at you guys I'm getting more and more stoked to jump in. Does anyone have any reccomendations for humanoid races? There are a lot of them to choose from, wow. [member=Doctor Azure] Your...chiss right? I was looking into that race as a possibility. Thankfully my character is going to be going through her own form of rough reducation so she can be as clueless to the worldly politics as I am probably going to be. The Evil laughter i[SIZE=11pt]s appreciated[/SIZE] we may become friends.

Oh wow i'm so excited!

[member="Maya Whitelight"] Or anyone else really. What's the deal with the Rank system? When I went to the link in the Character template it says it doesn't exist. Should I just leave it blank? Or is it a diplomate, soldier, merchant, bounty hunter kind of title-ish thing?

Thanks! I[member="Jay Scott Clark"] I'll try to shove all the rainbows and confetti into as many posts as I can...they might be in boxes and hidden safely from view but I promise you they will be there!

And thank you [member="Xander Blackmoore"] I'll keep it blank for now then until I get everything hashed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom