Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Salve omnes amicos!

That is Old Sorian (better known as Latin) for hello all my new friends!

I am Jenson Koraz, and I am new here. I just joined up today, and I am ready to hit the ground running. I am currently on Tython IC'ly, meditating on the mysteries of the Force and the universe in self-imposed exile. If you want to know why, its all in my bio. I am looking for someone, preferably a master or other experienced Silver Jedi to come to Tython and rescue me from my exile to bring me to Voss. There are two reasons for this: 1: Jenson would need the push from an experienced Force user. If you want to know why, just wait and find out! 2: I don't have a ship :)

If you want to help me out, send a PM. I only have room for one, and it is first come, first serve.

Thanks! It's great to be here!

Jenson

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]
A great thank you for all the warm welcomes! I am posting the first post of my entrance thread now. All aboard for Tython!

the-walking-dead-season-4-the-governor-live-bait.jpg

Welcome to Woodbury...er...the SSC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom