Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello fellow Imperials!

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Yar!

As noted by our glorious Emperor, I am Grand Admiral Cyrus Tregessar, Supreme Commander of the Imperial Navy. OOCly, I am happy to field any questions yo have. ICly, Cyrus tends to hate junior officers and treats them with scorn and disdain.

You do have a peer, as it were. A fellow naval lieutenant by the name of @[member="Rodrigo Satoshi"].

Amon Garrith

A
@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Good to know sir. I hope to be above the Junior officer level soon.

Good to hear. I am in need of fleeters and officers on whom I can rely to hold a flank or command a wing independently and effectively. Whatever else happens to Atrisia, I would like for the Imperial Navy to get a reputation for ferocity, initiative, and skill at arms.

We're not up to all that much at the moment. We do have a Dominion going on, not sure how you might jump into it, though. We'll be invading the Protectorate soon, and I'll need everyone for that. Otherwise just feel free to RP wherever you want/can.

Amon Garrith

A
Alrighty, any ships I might be XO on or something similar so I can earn my way to my own vessel? @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Amon Garrith

A
@[member="Rodrigo Satoshi"]

I actually have a plan were we could cooperate to gain..... Prestige.
PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom