Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!

Hello I am new as you may have guessed and I am happy to have finally found a Star Wars rp that is suitable for creating my dark side character Teslar Rantarus. Anyways hopefully I'll get my character up soon so I can begin to rp.

Teslar Rantarus said:
Hello I am new as you may have guessed and I am happy to have finally found a Star Wars rp that is suitable for creating my dark side character Teslar Rantarus. Anyways hopefully I'll get my character up soon so I can begin to rp.
Welcome, I hope we don't have to fight later on though xD *referring to the next site event*

Sargon Vynea said:
Welcome...WELCOME! I will be shortly giving my shameless campaign to convert you to the Fringe... before Syn converts you to the evil Republic, or Aedan tries his mando pitch again
How is the Republic evil? *is in it cause of this character being in it the last time*

Welcome to Chaos. Daxton Bane, Intergalactic Rogue, Man of Misery, here saying join us in the Confederacy. Evil is a label of weak minds and simple creatures. Explore all that you can be and more.

Or Join the Sith Empire, The Galaxy's Last Stand for Baking and Assorted Treats. or my loving brothers in the Lords of the Fridge, they might like brownies but they don't all swing that way.

The Republic is evil because of two reasons: One, they do not have the decency to admit they are snatching worlds that barely want to be part of their territory and Two, Jedi, instrument using, wookie embracing folk who walk around in bathrobes and start fights in bars. No, you don't want to anything to do with those hippies. (Disclaimer: there is nothing wrong being a hippie. I love you if you love me. Peace and love, man, now pass me a toke).

Hello there dear, and welcome. If you need any help, or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Chaos. Come join the Empire, we'll get you settled in nicely!

[No, but seriously - be sure to check out all the Factions available before making a decision (if you join one at all) ^-^]

@[member="Teslar Rantarus"]

Daxton Bane said:
Welcome to Chaos. Daxton Bane, Intergalactic Rogue, Man of Misery, here saying join us in the Confederacy. Evil is a label of weak minds and simple creatures. Explore all that you can be and more.

Or Join the Sith Empire, The Galaxy's Last Stand for Baking and Assorted Treats. or my loving brothers in the Lords of the Fridge, they might like brownies but they don't all swing that way.

The Republic is evil because of two reasons: One, they do not have the decency to admit they are snatching worlds that barely want to be part of their territory and Two, Jedi, instrument using, wookie embracing folk who walk around in bathrobes and start fights in bars. No, you don't want to anything to do with those hippies. (Disclaimer: there is nothing wrong being a hippie. I love you if you love me. Peace and love, man, now pass me a toke).
I'm only in the Republic cause I can't picture Arthur as anything else other than a Jedi at this moment xD

Daxton Bane said:
The Confederacy is more neutral than evil. We take pride in our independence, but don't tread on us, we bite back.
I'm not considering the Confederacy for Arthur until I'm 100% sure I'll RP as him for more than just one thread xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom