Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Dad

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
Oddball had recently been contacted by his father, a man he hadn't seen since the battle of Geonisis, and for good reason. He'd been on the side of the Techno Union and had taken the planet from the Rebellion, which was to say a bad thing since Oddball was on the Rebels side, and he still was. So when his father wanted to see him out of the blue he was curious, but he wouldn't deny his father. He had promised him that after the invasion he would go to him, and Oddball was a man of his word.

With his face buried into the back of long brunette hair the man shuffled in his bed and kissed the top of a sleeping head. He ran his robotic arm against her side for a moment before crawling out of his bed. Reaching into the nightstand he grabbed a note and left it propped up with a single name written across it. Juwiela.

Dear [member="Juwiela Melec"] I'm going to be gone for a few days, my father has summoned me to Techno Union controlled Kamino, for what I do not know. But I need to be there, I made a promise on Geonosis that I meet with him. If something happens to me know that I love you very much, and that you are the greatest person to ever be in my life. Yours, and no one else's - Oddball

P.S if you see Thane around tell him I said he's a lil queen, don't worry he'll know what it means.

Thunder boomed and lightning cracked in the sky, rain fell from the heavens and Oddball was looking at where everything began. The place Jango Fett had been hundreds of years ago, where millions of his brothers were born. It was the start of all it, the place where he had been cured of his advanced aging, it was humbling in a way and he was just happy to see it again.

Leaving his ship he stepped into the massive all white cloning facility and walked towards the front desk where a Kaminoan sat. The clone approached them and spoke in a conversational tone.

"I'm here to see Verd? Um, Isley? I was told to meet him here." Oddball asked.

"Please wait, I'm sure they will be along shortly." The woman said in response.

"Alright, I'll have a seat then." Oddball said as he turned around and sat in one of the many waiting room chairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom