Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, Chaos.

So I feel like I have a bit of a mixed opinion about me here, and this may come off as a pity party-esque need for approval, but I'm doing this out of my own honest curiosity and desire to know how I can improve myself. Just recently I was diagnosed with major depression and a chemical imbalance and I was discharged from a psyche ward with medication for said issues. Some of you will wonder why I'm putting this information out here, but I assure you it's not to gain sympathy or a renewed opinion in some people's minds.

Long story short, I know I've been a prick and a weird person to any who have personally talked to me or know me. I can't really just say sorry and put it behind me because I care too much about others and I'm selfish in that way. But I do want everyone that I have had communication with to know that I'm sincerely, very sorry for how I've treated you and the things I've done on this site to create a mixed reputation. Will this wipe the slate clean and make everything peachy? I doubt it. Will I be judged and possibly criticized for putting this rubbish up? Maybe. But I just ultimately feel like a sack of crap and a bit of an annoyance to most.

I just really want a lot of you to know I care about you as people and I want to mend anything I've tarnished or destroyed. This is me trying to be better than I have been, and I wanna keep things positive from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom