Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and welcome

By way of an introduction I am a role player of some experience.

Started with Tunnels and Trolls and moved on to home brew post-apocalyptic campaigns, Warhammer, Twilight 2000, Shadowrun etc. etc.

Never a fan of D&D or AD&D yet I love Pathfinder. Also enjoy all variants of Star Wars,
Dark Heresy and rolling characters for any system I can lay my hands on.

I have been playing PbP for four years now but had a break for about twelve months as too many games folded leaving me frustrated - but about six months ago the bug bit again.
As a player and a GM I've changed my style since I returned as I've adapted my play to the boards rather than the table (hopefully for the better).

Star Wars is in my blood and I'd be a liar if I said I didn't always want to play a Jedi...

I look forward to having a great time here. I tend to play characters with a twist - and I'm definitely up for the role never the roll.

You are most welcome to our community, [member="abstractxps"]! We're all happy to have someone of your experience join our family! :lol:

Be a dear and have a look at the rules, check out the timeline/map (all found at the top of the page) and create your character sheet in the Character Creation forum using the template found there. You can also create subaccounts for as many characters as you'd like. You can then switch between them via the white bar beside your avatar at the top left. Once you've done so, you're free to jump right into the deep end. :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome, once again! :D

Hardest part to get accustomed coming from table games is the Pseudo-Freeform this RP enjoys. But once you got used to that, you shouldn't have many issues in being able to play properly. Welcome to board mate.

Also, I do suggest you check out 5th edition if you ever had any passing interest in monk from Pathfinder, as well as the new feats. I dare say they actually made them playable now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom