Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and Greetings

Ello! I am Kelson and nice to meet ya'z. Was looking around for a fun looking Star Wars Role play sight and here i am. I come from mostly Role playing on Jedi Academy, as well as pen and paper style, and haven't done really anything on the Forums like this.

I have read through the rules and timelines and all, and have a few character ideas. Anything people might like to suggest or recommend? Thinking about a Mercenary type of guy to start with, if that helps.

[member="Nate Drake"]
[member="Nyx"]

Thanks and nice to meet yall.

After i make my character on the forums is there anything interesting i should particularly draw my attention to would you say?

Welcome welcome!

If you're into aliens like me, I suggest browsing through some of the accepted species in the Factory for a neat alien Mercenary sort of thing :p Canon is fun too, but the customs never get any attention!

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Just saw your post but yeah i will look into 'em! Though i will start out with a canon species, anything user made here that you might recommend that is particularly interesting to you?

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Ooooh, very interesting, thanks for sharing it. When i get to making a force user i think i will use this race, thanks and good work on 'em man

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Aye, will do my best to remember to do that (though knowing me by the time i make the character i will forget).

Is there any faction or the like they are involved in particularly in rp that isn't mentioned there, like Sith, ect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom