Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, all

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Hey there!
So, I'm Corey. Followed some friends to this corner of the roleplaying internet and it has such a fun concept. I can't wait to get playing! I've been roleplaying for the better part of 10 years, and have been trying to find a long term Star Wars one for me to get into.

By the end of my time here, I'm sure I'll have just about a dozen characters (haha). I look forward to getting to know y'all, and to get playing!

And yeah, I'll be working on getting an avatar/signature set shortly. Unless someone's interested in helping? *shameless plug*

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Marek Starchaser said:
By the end of my time here, I'm sure I'll have just about a dozen characters (haha).
Aww, never say "end,"!
Also, welcome and I think the max is six but don't quote me on it.
*gives animal cracker*

Now I know I get under people's skin most of the time but it looks like Thessa is taking my rejection of her pretty hard. Its ok my dear, you can let go of the spork now. Daddy Daxton loves you. Really I do.

@Thessa Kai

Welcome Corey to Chaos. Some madness may result in prolonged exposure to the awesome Daxton but that is par for the course. If you aren't afraid of the shadows, then Daxton Bane, intergalactic man of misery at your service. If you are foolish enough to join the Jedi, then you will encounter me sooner than you expect. Probably in near fatal or even mental ways too numerous to outline here. Cheers now someone pass me some Lum.

Daxton Bane said:
Welcome Corey to Chaos. Some madness may result in prolonged exposure to the awesome Daxton but that is par for the course. If you aren't afraid of the shadows, then Daxton Bane, intergalactic man of misery at your service. If you are foolish enough to join the Jedi, then you will encounter me sooner than you expect. Probably in near fatal or even mental ways too numerous to outline here. Cheers now someone pass me some Lum.
You still think so highly of yourself don't you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom