Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Hekler'Kok R-1 Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
640px-Winterized_r91_assault_rifle.PNG

Credit: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Winterized_r91_assault_rifle.PNG
Intent: To design a weapon that is both cheap and reliable for mercenaries and planetary militias to use.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Hekler'Kok Defense Industries
Model: Hekler'Kok R-1 Assault Rifle
Affiliation: Independent
Modularity: Yes,it can be fitted with larger magazine,bipods,suppressors,bayonets and all different sorts of optics.
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Duraplast Shell with Durasteel Inners
Description: Designed by Noah Corek,the Hekler'Kok R-1 Assault Rifle was designed to be cheap to make,cheap to sell,durable and reliable. To be able to make it cheap to make,the weapon is made out of large stamped parts,making it both easy to clean and easy to produced at the same time,due to this it can be sold at nearly half the price of other slugthrowers like it. Due to the large parts,its is highly resistant to elements ranging from freezing snow to scorching heat. While there are some good advantages,it also has a pretty big flaw,its tendency to be highly inaccurate when being fired on full auto,you'd be lucky to hit the intended target with 1/3 of the magazine on full auto.
Classification: Slugthrower
Size: Handheld
Length: 121.9 Centimeters
Weight: 1.7 Kilograms
Ammunition Type: 5.56x45mm Bullets
Ammunition Capacity: 30 Rounds
Effective Range: 450 Meters

Theophenes

Stark raving silly
Good submission. I've got two issues:

First, in case someone tries to improvise it as a melee weapon, or simply affixes a good old-fashioned bayonet to it, I need the length on it. Secondly, please explain exactly how it is modular. I like the remainder of the stats here, they are fitting for an assault rifle that is clearly designed to be cheap, simple and dangerous. Thanks, and have a great day.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom