Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hear Ye Hear Ye for the Grand Tournament (Open to All)

Welcome Friends to the Annual Grand Tournament of Rhul! A week long event in which participants may show their skill at arms, as well as their bravery and valor.

The Main Events Are:

The Grand Melee!

A Free for all (Unless you decide to work together) Of all Combatants, fought untill everyone has shed first blood. The Last Man left un-bloodied is the winner!

The Royal Race

A Chance for you to show off your more equine companions, all are welcome to participate in the royal race, provided they bring their own mount

The Grande Gunnery Tournament

A New Addition, For the first time in history the Tournament of Rhun will feature a gunnery competion. Firearms and missle weapons are not provided. The Rules are as follows. You will present the judge your weapon, and he will give it a rating between One and Ten. Ten signifies a weapon requires little skill to use, or has other built in factors to help it first, One signifies a weapon that takes considerable effort to operate. You will then be given a choice of ranges and targets, and he or she who scores the most, modified by the difficult of the shot, and the weapon they use, is the winner

And Finally, The Grande Feast and Ball

All Partipants, of any of the competions are permitted to join, as well as any travelling Nobility or Dignity to attend this grande feast. The champion of each competion will receive additional honors, as well as his prize here

Poro

Poro want a Poro Snack!
Squeakity Squeakers McSqueaky!

(Translation: I shall win this race by myself and I shall then engorge my happy self upon the delicious Grande Feaste)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom