Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hear Me Roar

Major Faction

Dal

Empty Promise
Hey folks, so apparently I'm one of the new FAs for LoTF. Most of you know me as Mikhail, but this is my FA account, since I'm moving Faenrovon from Black Suns (which will probably be going minor anyway from the looks of the invasion) to here. I still have to work out the IC reasons and do a thread or two, but it should be fun. I look forward to burning things together.

Can we cheat planets of the galaxy by having you terrorize them and then we'll arrive as the dragon slayers and "kill you" get paid and split the earnings?

Or do you just want the virgins and gold

Faenrovon The Radiant said:
Hey folks, so apparently I'm one of the new FAs for LoTF. Most of you know me as Mikhail, but this is my FA account, since I'm moving Faenrovon from Black Suns (which will probably be going minor anyway from the looks of the invasion) to here. I still have to work out the IC reasons and do a thread or two, but it should be fun. I look forward to burning things together.
I didn't see a "Roar" in any of that.

Faenrovon The Radiant said:
I didn't see a "Roar" in any of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom