Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate and Sorrow, Painful Company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSQ3BJVMfAI

"I hear your weeping child." a vile voice hissed in the darkness around the private quarters of [member="Spencer Varanin"] inside bowels of the Vagrant. "I can sense your pain. And I have felt the terror you rot on Lujo." A red bubbling mist spat from the cracks of her door. Oozing in floating rivers its plopped onto the steel planks of the floor. The whispering crimson mass crept closer.

"My poor child. Hush now. Hush." an arm formed with black finger tips and pale skin from the mist. Then a body morphed out of the puddle of malevolence. The full form of Darth Hauntruss vibrated into a dark side projection. Her glowing yellow eyes underneath a curtain of long black hair burned a path to her descendent's crying eyes. Her hand rested on her cheek, using her thumb to wipe tears that passed right through her ghostly fingers.

"Spencer." Hauntruss hissed slithering the vowels from her teeth. "Come now child. I understand your pain. Afterall, hiss hiss hiss, it is what fuels my rage...constantly."

Hauntruss knelt and lowered herself to Spencer's level. She rested her head on her folded arms that themselves were ontop of the bed. "Look at me dear. Speak to me. I can...ease...your darkness. I can...find...what you have lost. Hiss, hiss hiss."

That dark feeling she had only felt on a handful of occasions washed over her as she laid on the bed she once shared. The pillow she clutched smelled like the woman, but even then the scent was starting to fade. She hugged the pillow tighter as she felt the dark woman’s touch against her face – wiping away tears that stained her cheek. Inhaling deeply, Spencer finally worked up the courage to face her ancestor a woman she had encountered mostly in her early youth.

Rolling over, Spencer sat up and looked at the apparition that was near her bed. Looking over at the woman, she was going to be the best that she could get. Her mother was unreachable, she’d rather stab her father than talk to him about losing Ashin and Aston was nowhere to be found. Choking down a sob, she looked towards her grandmother. “I feel so alone. How can you even help me…? How do I know there isn’t a price?” [member="Darth Hauntruss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom