Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harvest of Tatooine (Lilith)

There were certain crystals you could only get on certain worlds. As his plan was to have a Silver Lightsaber, Jeff needed a rare crystal and the only place to get it was Tatooine. Unfortunately for Jeff that meant he had to be prepared. A Cargo Freighter had been hired to get him to this world. It was only the first step. What his next plan was, happened to be to locate the Crystal. Once he found what he needed he would not need to be on the planet. "So this is the planet Tatooine. Soon I will need to acquire the Silver Light-saber crystal because it is my favorite color and because it would fit me." Jeff had a plan of attack. Going to a nearby Cantina on Tatooine he sat down and ordered some water which he barely touched. As a Human Replica Droid he had no need for food or drink, but he could convert water and food to supplements to his internal power supply. It was this ability that made him different from a normal HRD. "Hmm. Now where could I locate that Silver Light saber crystal?"

@[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Lilith had gone quite far with her adventures. Now she happened to be on Tatooine. She thought it's a stupid desert planet and that there are no normal people. Yes, she was right, but the planet was awesome. There was a cantina on the planet. There were many, probably, but she found only one near the place where she had landed with a borrowed ship. And she wanted to see, if there was something to do.

She opened the door and stepped into the cantina. It was almost full of people. Well, cantinas were typically full of people. But this one was really-really full. She walked to the bar and ordered some alcohol. She didn't even know what drink she ordered. She just ordered something. When she got her drink, she looked around the cantina. There were many disgusting and terrible-looking people, so she decided to keep her wooden staff really close to her.

"So all of the people here must have some experience mining. I have a challenge for you. The first person here to find a Silver Light-saber crystal on the planet will be given 30,000 credits. " As he said this the human Replica Droid known as Jeff Solaris stood up out of the chair he was sitting in. A cantina was not somewhere he liked to be normally. When he noticed someone keeping a wooden staff close to their person, Jeff approached her and sat down next to her. There had to be a reason she had that staff with her, or some reason she had a staff period when no one else here carried weapons. Even Jeff lacked a weapon. The population of the place annoyed him. However for now it was a required evil unfortunately.

"So my name is Jeff Solaris. What is your name?"
As a human Replica Droid he was not going to reveal his existence. Thinking about the situation, Jeff knew that he might keep his identity as a droid a secret. Droids lacked several abilities that humans had. This included the power to feel either pleasure or pain. It also caused a lot of suffering for people. Those two sensations could cause a lot of damage.

@[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Lilith looked as the bartender pured her drink into a glass. It was whiskey... Or at least that's what she thought. It looked like whiskey... She hadn't had whiskey for a long time. She didn't even remember the last time she took a sip of a really good alcoholic drink. But it had to be before the corruption. She was sure about it, because she didn't remember being drunk after the final corruption on Tund.

The bartender gave her her drink and she started drinking it right away. It was good... She had been a fan of whiskey a few years ago. At the moment, she didn't like it that much, but it was still good. She saw an other person ordering the same whiskey, but the bartender didn't seem to like pouring the drink that much. She didn't understand, why... Maybe she was tired of serving the same drink so many times. Or maybe she was just... sexist? Because the person who ordered the whiskey was a man... and the bartender was a man...

Lilith was suddenly frightened of a man starting to speak with her. "Jeff Solaris? Okay... I am Lilith," she answered. She didn't want to speak with anyone at the moment, so she just gave him her first name. The man seemed a bit strange, but who was she to judge people?

"So Lilith, how would you like to accompany me on an Expedition? I'll soon be getting my hands on a very expensive prize, a silver light-saber crystal to be exact. Once I have it I still have to acquire training to wield a light saber as it seems that might actually be one of the most versatile weapons currently in existence. Would you care to help me acquire one?" Jeff then looked at Lilith. She seemed like a very powerful individual from the way she carried herself and yet she possessed no visible weapons on her person. This made him curious. Why she had no weapons was something he wanted to know about. As a Human Replica Droid Jeff had a lot of curiosity about well pretty much everything that was going on presently. Learning more about the universe was something he planned on.

@[member="Jeff Solaris"] (also, could you please use mentioning?)

Lilith had to look at the weird being again. She listened to him a bit and then said: "What will I have to do? I might also consider this, then..." She didn't care about everything about the moment. She just took a sip of her drink again. "But if I don't like it, I shall deny. It's completely up to your description. Only if I like it, I shall accept your little offer, weird being, but you shall not get too happy about it." She was like an emo at the moment. She talked very calmly and didn't even think about what she said. She just thought about her drink and maybe a bit about future. But nothing else. Like said before, she didn't care about anything at the moment.

She then took her staff tightly into her hand. She put her glass on the counter. And then it happened. She destroyed the glass with her staff. The pieces flew basically in every direction. A few of them flew also towards the weird being, Jeff.

"Basically first and foremost you would be helping me locate one. Once we found the crystal we would need the components for a Light-Saber. After that I'd need someone to educate me in the use of said weapon. However, I will need help in the training to use one."
Jeff paused and when the glass shards flew his way he immediately got out of the way as quickly as possible. This woman was either insane or did not care about people living or dying. Either way he knew now he might not be able to trust her. The Glass Shards had been an unexpected idea. Lightsabers were an interesting piece of technology. They were also one he soon planned to possess.

@[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Lilith raised her eyebrow as she turned towards Jeff. She thought about what to say and finally ended up accepting his offer. It could be a fun adventure, actually. She hadn't participated in many things like that, but this one could be cool. Especially because Jeff seemed really weird. Not for everyone, but just for Lilith. "I accept your offer and I am willing to help you as much as possible, but I don't have any knowledge of using lightsabers, so I can't train you. Is it clear?"

The last sentence might have sounded militaristic. She turned towards the bartender again and ordered another drink. She wasn't going to pay for the broken glass. She hoped someone else will fix this little problem which wasn't actually a problem for Lilith.

"Yes. Your statement of not having training in the arts of a light-saber is quite clear."
Jeff said this as he looked around. Someone was going to have to pay for the damages. It was not going to be him this time around. Jeff did not like paying large amounts of credits to cover damages. Her weapon seemed to be a staff of some sort. His weapon was well none presently. Jeff planned on a light saber as his main and primary weapon and so was waiting until he could wield one. Wielding a light-saber was sort of a dream he had. Granted it was not a very good dream but it was one he could aspire to and push himself in order to eventually wield.
"So where on this planet could we find a crystal for me?"

@[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Lilith shrugged. She didn't know anything about lightsaber crystals on or in Tatooine. She hadn't gotten hers from here neither had she learned anything about it, so she couldn't answer the man's question. She just took her drink and took a sip of it. It was an ice-cold one and she really enjoyed it. Drinks like this were really good on Tatooine. It was too warm on this planet. But hot drinks were better on cool planets like Hoth.

"Ask it from someone else. I don't know..." she finally said.

Jeff nodded. She would not be of much help on his journey to retrieve the silver light saber crystal he wanted. It was a shame too. Any help would have been useful given the current circumstances, but well he could do without help to be honest. So with that in mind, Jeff started to head for the exit. It was time for him to move on with his life and start planning his activities for the next day. Really it was a shame she did not know much about light-sabers.
-Exit thread-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom