Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Work

Within Vizsla's forge , Grim stood sweaty infront of the furnace where the smelting process of the beskar ore becoming beskar iron was taking place. He had numerously tried to figure out how the famed beskarsmiths could turn the beskar iron into a usable version of iron. It was known that only beskarsmiths knew how to make the iron as it was used in armor - lighter and amplified. Otherwise, the beskar remained a strong but unbelievably heavy metal that could not be used for anything.

As a kid, he had learned just basics of smithing beskar. After all, Grim had grown up on the rich with beskar surface of Concordia where his clan's home was. His skills were only capable of shaping ready beskar plates to what they were supposed to be - armor, beskad and etc. Nothing more, nothing less. Yet, Grim felt that was not enough. To clean the taint of the Death Watch from his clan's name, Grim had to dedicate himself to the core of being a Mandalorian. One part of that core was beskarsmithing.

"Damn it !" Grim cursed at yet another failed attempt and kicked a bucket of water close to him. Up till now the Vizsla's forge was only working with ready beskar bars but Grim wished to learn more about this. Become more of a Mandalorian than he currently was.

And there was one man who might or might not help him.

The Vizsla could not know until he tried. Exhaling to calm himself down, Grim took an idle datapad nearby and began typing a message to a really well-known Mandalorian. A Mandalorian that hailed from a clan that was victim to the taint of Vizsla's Death Watch.

<<TO: [member="Ijaat Mereel"]
<<From: Grim Vizsla
<<RE: Beskar

Greetings, Aliit'buir be Mereel.

I have heard of your vacation for which I apologize for bothering you from. Yet, I have been trying numerously to smelt beskar ore into a usable iron, only to fail. Your skills in beskarsmithing are known by all Mandalorians and I ask of you to help me in my long journey of learning the art of Beskarsmithing to at least some proper level. Currently, as most Mandalorians, I simply know how to shape with the hammer ready beskar iron.

I humbly invite you to Clan Vizsla's forge on Kol Atorn if you ever have the time to enlighten me and share a ne'tra gal with me.

Kind Regards,

Grim Vizsla
Aliit'buir be Vizsla.

<< Message end >>

Grim put the datapad back on its former position and went to have a drink of the Mandalorian ale - ne'tra gal.

Hopefully, the Beskarsmith will answer his plea for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom