Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Yeah, I said everybody. You non-'mericans don't want me to be thankful for you? Too bad, I'm going there anyways.

Thanks to:

@[member="Darron Wraith"]: For being a solid friend, knocking out tons of factory work, and taking me under his wing and showing me the ropes when I was just getting integrated into the site, as well as RPing in general. Can't wait to see you cry after losing the Egg tonight :p

@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]: For being an upstanding fellow, and providing tons of literary entertainment, including a thread that's literally longer than the first harry potter book, as well as helping the community at large in spite of your heavy workload. You're a solid fellow, and one I'm proud to call friend.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]: For always being there to help me or anybody with anything, whether it come to writing, write-ups, or just talking real life what's going on. You're a great man and you'll make a great father sooner than you'll expect. I hope you'll stay around and maybe show me a couple of the cutie, but if it becomes too much I'll still hope for the best for you and your family.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]: For giving me a few good duels here and there, putting up with my crap, challenging me to write from a more emotional perspective and overall being a great companion. You've put in tons of work in and out of writing to help the community and helped myself get along in tough times. *hugs* I hope your next few months are superb, and I'll be cheering you on all along the way.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]: What can I say, you're fun to talk to, you're helpful, you're a great writer who's never shown me your afraid to write with anybody. You're a wonderful lady, a wonderful cook, and a wonderful person. Thanks for putting up with me.

@[member="Tirdarius"]: For doing an amazing training thread with me when I was starting out and helping to teach me to pay attention to details, as well as show me how to write longer posts without putting in the necessaries and the fluff. Not to mention all of the sigs and avi's you've made me and the whole community. You're an intelligent guy who's always been fun to talk to, and I hope you get well soon. Best wishes friend.

@[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"]: For inspiring me and showing me a true villain can operate in a fashion that's not merely evil, but creepy, devilish, and arcane. You've been a wonderful writer, a great brainstormer, and it's a lot of fun to work with you, watch you go, and pick up stuff along the way.

@[member="Qae Shena"]: For helping me run the Republic way back when, for helping me improve my understanding of the factory, for being a guy I can always talk to, for rolling with it and adding things like random pro-athlete twin brothers, and showing me the greatness that is the unicorn onesie.

@[member="Daux"]: For being a great writer and a greater person, probably one of the nicest I know, even after I tortured you and made you kill an ewok :p You've help made me progress as a writer, specifically with making me write the role of a father, and it's been a grand experience, one of my favorites on the board.

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]; For being and upstanding Jedi(Well, till recently I guess), for standing up for me when you didn't half too, for writing a wonderfully interesting master-padawan relationship that sadly died on my account, for being a solid staffer both on the board and in the Republic. Godspeed.

@[member="Sirella Valkner"]: For all of those late night discussions, all of the work in the events that the board loves, for approving my crap, and all of the interesting moments we've had and laughed at on skype. I don't get to see as much as you lately, but I hope you're doing well and you'll come back and have a good talk sometime.

@[member="Tefka"]: For making the sight, dying in my arms and radically changing my character in a way I didn't anticipate, but had a wonderful time exploring and creating. Keep up the good work.

@Everyone Else: Yes, I'm a horrible person and I've probably forgotten tons of you that I've the pleasure of meeting both OOC and IC. All of you guys hold a lot of individual merit for me, and this community has it's ups and downs but ultimately it's a great ride with tons of varied angles and new ideas I'd have never explored on my own. Stay excellent. If any of you want guys want to thank any of the users I'd like to extend this thread as a haven for you, just keep it classy. We're all friends here, or we should be. Have a wonderful day everybody.

Happy Thanksgiving Jaxton. Still looking forward to the day we cross blades and I turn your world upside down. :D To the battle of the Red Heads. Cheers mate.

Evasion Studios
star-wars-thanksgiving.jpg
This is my first Thanksgiving on the board. I'm rather thankful to have a place that I can come to write, and get creative with tons of well seasoned writers who enjoy the same trains of thought that swirl around my mind on a daily basis. Over the last few months, this site has been my one stop shop for winding down after work, and losing myself in on my days off. I plan to stick with this for quite a while and get to know all of you better. Happy Thanksgiving.​

Nisha Decrilla

N
GDI @[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

totally ruining my street cred here!

*grumbles* making people think i'm nice....

ps ilu2

Matreya

Damnit .. Jaxton bested me yet again, quick into the night! *dives into shadows*

Have a good one everyone. Enjoy that time away, for when you get back it'll be time to play! Roleplay...roadhouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom