Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hapan roleplays

Just a reminder that everyone is more than free to roleplay as you like with your stories.

I myself am doing an ongoing slow but steady story with Persephone. You do not need to ask for permission and feel free to enjoy and tag everyone you like within the Hapes Consortium and invite them to join.

The only restriction is if it deals with the Queen Mother, as I do NPC her. Just tag me if you need me with that. :)

Happy Rping.

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Rozalyne Kurganova"]

The crazyness on Hapes Prime right now? yuh. Dont' take the god modded eating of the Queen Mother and... hmmmm...... escape the city? This could get interesting having the Queen play an active role in an action RP. DOOO EEEEET!

We can have a daring escape RP to a ship to get her aboard Star Home so that there is still an actively working system of government while the city is repaired and nuclear winter subsides....

[member="Persephone Callas"]

[member="Arisa Yune"] do I have to acknowledge that they have nuked a city on Hapes Prime? I hope not because Sam just made a returning thread and see is in the capital city. Having another Hapen peep active is a good thing I would like to see happen.

[member="Aleister Grey"] Well actually, The Imperial Remnant/Galactic Empire glassed Ta'a Chume'Dan with multiple strikes with a superlaser at full strength, which totally obliterated the capital city. I'm not completely sure about the status of the capital city at this time, whether or not it's been rebuilt.

[member="Arisa Yune"] sorr about all the questions but I would like to get things moving again for The Hapes Consortium.

1) How much damage was there to the Capital city. Did any buildings still remain standing?
2) Has anyone started a rebuilding process for the capital City?
3) Is there any major points in the battle I should know?
4) Is the Queen Mother alive and well?

[member="Persephone Callas"] [member="Relina Zhan"]

[member="Aleister Grey"] No problem at all!

1) I think the capital city was pretty much destroyed. The superlaser equipped on the attacking Star Destroyer is a borderline superweapon. There may have been some survivors at the very outskirts of the city.

2)Unknown

3) The short of the battle was that a Force Monster - Dredge - appeared on Hapes to consume the inhabitants city by city, starting with the capital. Meanwhile, the monster possessed people across the planet and started creating zombies. So just about every population center on Hapes was affected to some degree.

The the Imperial Remnant/Galactic Empire rolled out of nowhere and destroyed the capital city while attacking the monster. This was intentional, as Graf acted out of spite.

I had showed up with a fleet to initially deal with the monster, but when the GE wouldn't stop using their superlaser, and had began deploying surface units, I prepared to engage them with my fleet and the Hapan navy. The GE would retreat before I had a chance to fight them, though.

4) I believe she was safely hidden during these events.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Thank you!

I had just suggested to Sam maybe we should met up on Gillinore. I just feel bad. I had no idea there was an attack on Hapes Prime and she had made IC posts before I had found out. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom