Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hapan Queen Mother

The current Hapan queen mother is an NPC who i normally end up rping. (it was originally created by the Republic during the Dominion of Hapes) Hanna and I have been the longest active Hapans since the republic took over, but Hanna is now focusing on other ventures.

There are currently three PC characters who are directly related to her, one being Talia Fern, the Jedi. The other two is the Solieial and Nemene, the sith.

And I've also been plotting to take over the world :p

Marmora

M
Darn NPCs always getting in the way. Plotting to take over the world in what way? As in taking over and deposing the Queen Mother or pushing to get rid of the Queen Mother position?

Or is there a plan to go indy from the Republic?

Lelani Sevestra

Hapes Consortium Building Subsidiary - Warden
I was hope to plotting to getting rid of the Republic so I don't have to make a whole another race just to get something done on the website. >.> Cause I was thinking if I couldn't get anything done her I made another faction similar to this one but bring in just about everything from Eve Online Amarr Faction sense I already got the planet approved and a corporation which builds much of everything but for weapons, armor not to mention you got access to a character generator which is very cool

Marmora

M
I was thinking of something similar; using one of the empty hexes to create a portion of space I was going to name 'The Reach' and fill it with various worlds and systems with break away Hapans.

Lelani Sevestra

[member="Lady Mortis"] I was thinking the same only my would be a large group of hapans that broke away many hundreds years ago and settled inside a Nebula Cluster in unknown space called "The Reach" by the outsiders and it was rumored to be unexplored as the race which resided inside it was rumered to be exenophobic to the exterme that any probes or ships which attempted to penetrate the Nebula Cluster wall was destroyed without warning. And that it was hard to get in contact with the race as the only way was though specfic contacts outside the cluster which actede as middle men so there was no direct contact with the race.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
[member="Lelani Sevestra"]
Character accounts can be used, however each character needs to be a unique writer to count towards Major factions.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
Writers, yes but not specifically writer accounts. You can't have a major faction with 7 characters written by the same person, but 7 characters written by 7 different writers is golden [member="Lelani Sevestra"]*is owner of a faction*

Lelani Sevestra

I serioues think the only way for me to get anything done sense I can be on for almost 24 hours a day would be to get my own faction going. Cause seriouesly I spend my whole day everyday almost just sitting on this website. [member="Jaden Taacyn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom