Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hapan Hype

I have been hearing good things about this faction - not about the structure, goals, or anything really to do with the big picture. No, I've been hearing things about the writers here. A solid group of wordsmiths that exist within Chaos, pushing out quality threads for the readers to enjoy. I applaud that effort, and decided to put one of my faction-less characters in your midst.

I have chosen to sign up Dash, my Hapan holo-hacktivist, to the mix. He's basically just an independent fun-loving slicer who has a penchant for the ladies, [member="Jek Floggerty"] broadcasts, and puffcakes. Currently I've got him working on a project that'll take a while but will be well worth it. In the meantime, if any of you fine folk would like to thread with my slicer, or any of my other alts, I welcome ideas.

And bribes.

Kala'ndryl Ryj

K
*wanders through, leaves a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, wanders off again*

Kala'ndryl Ryj

K
That's a plus...it just so happens that said black-eyed blonde enjoys being chased...[member="Dashal Vance"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom