Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hai chaos !!

I'm the robot guy. HELLO! I'm Tef, one of the many Staffers here at SWRP, and would love to hear any questions you might have if you PM me or another staff member.

We get lonely, so don't be scared to PM. Again, welcome to SWRP: Chaos, I hope you find your way around just fine. ;)

Bronwyn Tyr

@}-',--BeautifulDisaster--,'-{@
oh my goodness ! what an overwhelming response ! thank you all for the warm welcome !!

Tef, you are too cute to be a robot :)

~ gives Kaia and everyone else some attention ~

hello Hevana, a pleasure to meet you too !

thanks for the advice, Ashin !

Again with the recruitments.

Join which ever faction that you think that you will fit best in. look though all of them to see what they are like Pm once of their leaders. (if you are looking for the Rebels you can talk to me.) to ask questions about what it is.

DONT fall for their traps.

Bronwyn Tyr

@}-',--BeautifulDisaster--,'-{@
I've been looking at all of your wonderful factions, I'm just not sure which one to pick !

do I have to get my character approved before I choose a faction ?

you all make me giggle !! :)

Bronwyn Tyr said:
do I have to get my character approved before I choose a faction ?
First, your character does not need to be approved, nor will it be approved. If there are issues after you post your character profile that Role-play Judges notice, then you will be notified. Otherwise, you are free to join factions and role-play the instant you post your character profile.

Also, I would suggest that you create your character while keeping the faction you want him or her to join in mind. All factions, to my knowledge, are open to all writers.

I also suggest that you read the Rules and Timeline if you have not, which can be found near the top of the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom