Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle H.T.E. Dracon Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
hammer__s_slammers_commission_by_shimmering_sword-d43xy2v.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: to blow stuff up
  • Image Source: Here
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: ORC
  • Model: H.T.E. Dracon Tank
  • Affiliation: Open Market
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material: Durasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Main Battle Tank
  • Role: Attack Tank
  • Size: Average for a tank
    8m long
  • Weight: Average for a tank
  • Minimum Crew: 2
  • Optimal Crew: 4 (1 pilot, 2 gunners and 1 commander)
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlift
  • Speed: Average 150 km/h
  • Maneuverability: Low
  • Armament: Moderate
  • 1 x Heavy Plasma Cannon
  • 2 x Thul Reapers
  • 4 x Smoke Grenades launcher
  • Stun net
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: 14
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Passenger Capacity: 0
  • Cargo Capacity: 100kg
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Stun net
  • Deflection shields
  • top and bottom escape hatches
Strengths:
  • stun net
  • good anti armour plasma based weapon
  • Anti infantry guns
  • Deflector shields
Weaknesses:
  • lacks anti armour guns
  • low Maneuverabilty
Description: The Dracon Tank, is designed to take out other tanks, hence it sports a powerful plasma cannon. This cannon interrupts deflector shields, and damage the electronics on other vehicles. The weapon however would not break through any armour, so what ever damage was done by the weapon, could be repaired. Though the amount of power this uses, means it could not use secondary cannons. Though it did sport two reapers, to mow down infantry if need be, as the plasma cannon was not really any use against them. Though if they did charge it down and try and climb it, as the armour was equipped with a stun net, what would knock them out once activated. The net could not be used to kill, due to amount area it need to cover. Also has smoke launchers as part of defence, to make targeting harder, which could also be used to screen infantry deployment. The vehicle damaged the crew had escape options, of through the top of the bottom, or course through any holes that had been made in armour.

Firstly, you state in your weaknesses that the tank is at an average speed.

Elaine Thul said:
It is average speed and maneuverability for a tank
Yet you have it listed as fast.

Elaine Thul said:
Speed: Fast: 200 km/h
As well as this, you have listed your armaments but you have not stated a rating.

Elaine Thul said:
Armament: 1 x Heavy Plasma Cannon 2 x Thul Reapers 4 x Smoke Grenades launcher
Finally, since this is mass-produced I would kindly ask you to drop a rating of your choosing down to 'low'.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Venthis Zambrano"] i am a bit confused, as all that was just copied and pasted from repulse tank table, so they should be average for a tank. Then minus the two extra light cannons.

Well regardless, the rating is required e.g. Low, Average, High, Extreme. It is simply because the cookie cutters have not been updated and I'd recommend working from the template itself.

Along with this your weaknesses are not actually weaknesses. Something being average is not a weakness, it's average. I'm going to neee you to come with some a different weakness.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Venthis Zambrano"] can you give me an example of one that uses the up to date cookie, so got something to work with. As I literally copied and pasted it for a quick, factory out come.

[member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Venthis Zambrano"]
Your company's operations are as follows:
Operations: Phrik and Cortosis Mining as well other material, Armour creation, Weapons Creation, clothing as well as training and mercenary work.
These do not include vehicle manufacturing, which means your company cannot be used as a manufacturer for this submission.

You may change the manufacturer to a company which has vehicles as an operation, or you can use a minor or major faction instead. Alternatively, you can submit a modification request to add an operation to your company submission.

[member="Darth Ananta"] submission request in, dev thread is done, and I was planning to do it, when t4 advancement went in. Sorry for the oversight.
If sub mission can not be approved till modification, I can change the manufacture. As only reason I rushed this, is so I can use it in the upcoming event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom