Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guy's Corner of Awesome

Most of you have seen or are familiar with my handiwork. I make signatures, avatars, signature bars, rank titles, etc. I'm willing to start making them for the public, so if you want one go ahead and post below. If there's an image you want used, link it alongside details.

RL is a witch so I can't promise any instant masterpieces. I'll try to get any requests fulfilled in a decent manner. (Oh, and if you request something dumb, it will be ignored.)

ALSO. If I owe you a graphic and forgot, yell at me here. Thank you.
-Guy

Ronan Nakasla

R
Things I've asked about but either you forgot about or never answered:

- Sig and/or Top-of-my-bio Banner
- Animated "Captain of the Lorsan Tekka" bar, yellow ship instead of blue.

[member="Josiah Denko"]

[member="Jules Crux"]

On it.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

I tried to do something a wee bit different than typical for this one. It's experimental, so if you aren't digging it let me know.

M3RO7hn.gif

I can hunt up specific images if you want, but I hate being too specific. A sig-tag, if you would, with 'Blademaster' or 'Battlemaster' on it. We haven't anything really fitting there.

[member="Josiah Denko"]

And, since I'm not in a rush, but you know... It seems shameful for this guy to *not* have something bitchin....

Avi
Face Claim:
Cillian Murphy

Picture:
Tom-Buckley-cillian-murphy-32272582-357-500.png

Image source HERE

Border: Yes please! Feel free to surprise me!

Signature
29493a20078036ffa330a60c40cd3376.gif

Source: HERE

However, on the gif, I am open to ANYTHING. I just want something to represent an intellectual/Businessman type persona. As well, if you can toss in the words 'But One Mind' or anything relating the the orange text under the AEI banner in my sig, it would be grand.

[member="Azula Feanor"], [member="Josiah Denko"], if you could make a rank bar for the Shapers of Kro Var, that would be great. Something that transitions from a Fire look, to water, to air, and then to ground that would be impressive, and I would love you forever.

And can you also make a banner for them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom