Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech GUIDE Relay Beacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
mass_relay_reference_by_lordess_alicia-d3n3wsv.jpg
Image Source: http://pre04.deviantart.net/b718/th/pre/i/2011/192/8/1/mass_relay_reference_by_lordess_alicia-d3n3wsv.jpg

Intent: Relays use Hyperlink Technology to relay information to the Head Quarters of the GUIDE Lead Ship.

Development Thread: If Needed

Manufacturer: Trade Conglomerate

Model: RB-001

Affiliation: Trade Conglomerate, GUIDE

Modularity: None, Highly Sensitive

Production: Minor Production

Material: Hyperway Transceiver, Durasteel, Alusteel, Solar Sheilding

Description: The GUIDE Relay beacon shortens the time needed to inform the Informational Head Quarters of the GUIDE Information Scouts sent out to secure information. These systems take their roots from the revers engineering of a HoloNet Hyperwave Transmissions and allows information to be sent at near instant speeds from the core worlds to the outer rim. This allows scouts the ability to relay their informational packets back to base without needing to fly back to base, or use open HoloNet Informational Relay Beacons. The Relay Beacons are build on a secure network that are behind a always changing Firewall and unless using introduced into the system from the point of origin, on the main Structural Mainframe.

There are of course weak points in the systems as they were not build for military security. The relays can be tapped into if a splicer is linked into the relay beacon or within a 25 meter range, allowing it to manually override the firewall. This weak point is for engineers if they need to repair a beacon or in rare cases move it to another secure position.

Because the relays are so small, (Around 40-50 meters) most relay beacons could be placed by any ship with a sizable hanger or cargo bay. This allowed for any ship to be contracted by the Trade Conglomerate or GUIDE Organizations to place the relay beacons.

Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/63967-dark-net-relay-buoy/

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Ooh I didn't even know this was a thing, but why would I post this as a source? I have no dealing with this company and I meet their CEO only like 2 times, what is the reasoning as to the Primary Source so I can know for future postings?

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Its just linking it as a Primary Source. They are similar in purpose and in submission time, covers the bases is all.

Primary Source: (Please link the source of another writer's submission that you are modifying for your use; only necessary for "Chaos Canon" submissions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom