Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grimoire, Daughter of Evil

Darth Grimoire

D
iCDtACF.png
Name: Grimoire
Sex: Female
Faction: None
Species: Human
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 145lbs
Eye Color: Sith Gold
Hair Color: Black
Skin: Pale Caucasian
Force Sensitive: Yes (Darkside)
Family Relations:
Darth Hauntruss (Mother)
[member="Siyndacha Aerin"] (Love-Interest)
[member="Spencer Varanin"] (Half-Cousin)
Known Skills and Abilities:
-MASTERY-
Telekinesis
Force Lightening
Force Strength
Mind Control
-PROFICIENT-
BACKGROUND and STORY
Grimoire's mother was not known to her. She born from a surrogate warped by the ritual of Darth Hauntruss. Sith Magic and perverted Force Powers created her, built from the blood and essence of Hauntruss in her bid to create a "legacy". Young Grimoire is indoctrinated into the dark side by birth and then by rituals after. As a youngling she was looked after by Darth Hauntruss's priestess attendants, who would bathe the child in the same alchemical concoctions that the dark lady herself would soak in to preserve her body. The dark side was burned into Grimoire's flesh, with her whole body covered in Sith Runes and Tattoos- which turned Grimoire into a literal grimoire. And when she began to display manipulations in the Force, Hauntruss herself took Grimoire to the bowels of Azazoth - Darth Hauntruss necroworld in the edges of the Unknown Regions.
Tortured and trained in the fundamentals of the darkside, Grimoire grew to fear and worship her mother and master. Through visions warped by the darkside Hauntruss introduced Grimoire to her heritage and what she was shown as her inheritance. But, deep inside Grimoire developed her own ambitions. Her mother was indeed powerful and Grimoire held an admiration for the twisted witch, but, felt her to be a weak shadow hiding behind a facade. Grimoire vowed to never be like her. She accepted Hauntruss's brutal methods, until that is when Hauntruss was recalled to the One Sith to begin conquests of the Core Worlds. Grimoire killed her guards and using her mother's name as a card ventured out to discover the Sith Lords her mother had spoke of - Sith Lords of the Old Empire, her contemporaries. She would harness their powers, gain their tutelage and one day return to show 'mother dearest' what her true legacy would be.
RP STORY
OLD RP HISTORY
Lesson in Power [LINK] - Grimoire tracks down [member="Sirella Valkner"] and is taught advanced Force Channelling and is taught a valueable and painful lesson what is true power.
Lesson In Brutality [LINK]- Grimoire tracks down [member="Anaya Fen"] and the two develop a relationship as Master and Apprentice. Grimorie is taught advanced saber forms and is brought under the wing of Anaya.
Blood and Stone [LINK] - By strange twist of fate Grimoire is sent on a mission with Anaya's daughter [member="Calina Ovmar"]. The two on this mission would learn much about each other, and a deep rialry would be born.
Worm Hunt [LINK] - Grimoire comes into contact with [member="Velok the Younger"] and [member="Nyra Mazul"], together during the hunt for grotesque worm creatures for an experiment she is told of the formation of a new Sith Order, her fate and that of this new order is intertwinned.
Through Iron and Ice [LINK] - It had been sometime since she was recalled by her master [member="Anaya Fen"], she discovers in the reunion that Anaya's daughter [member="Calina Ovmar"] had been captured in the convenning time. Grimoire, along with other members of the Sith Order, venture to save Calina from her Mandalorian Prison.
The Silver Jedi Come [LINK] - With the looming threat of a Silver Jedi flood that would consume the Sith Homeworlds of the Stygian Caldera, the fledgling Sith Order unleashes an all out rebellion across the Caldera. Grimoire is swept across the rebellion.
The White Fox and Black Serpent [LINK] - After the full retreat of the Silver Jedi from the Stygian Caldera, Grimoire is Knighted and acts a plan she was brewing for sometime. With her eyes always set on Krayiss II, she meets with a Sith Engineer and Knight [member="Siyndacha Aerin"] at the former city of a Primeval Empire Lord known as Templestone. There together, they begin hatching the vision of reforming the city into a Sith Feudal Domain. (What the two would not know is - the friendship born here would later build into a romance.)

Darth Grimoire

D
Time to get this plot going. A WIP no more. Not gonna lie, pretty excited to RP out the development of Hiss Hiss' daughter/dark creation. Heheh.

[member="Durotar"]
Sure~ <3 ... Might cost yah your soul. But at least she's comfy....AmmI right fellas? ;)

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Doctor Azure"]
Heh, probably.

[member="Einar Shadowmane"]
Damn straight. Heh, I'm quite excited for this new incarnation of my long standing Sith story

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Einar Shadowmane"]
But of course. She wields a light whip, but I think she needs a good blade instructor. Also awww yah, we can go be awesome and generally be The Wrecker of People's SH@T!!

[member='Grimoire']

Seriously, though, it could be fun to steal a Bene Gesserit crazy Hiss-spawn and show her the seedy, mercenary, underground... And maybe give her a totally different case of Stockholm Syndrome :p

Darth Grimoire

D
Updated!

Unlike Hauntruss, who's bio is now soooo F@CK huge I can't be bothered to write it all. I'm going to at least try with this one and update her story bio here when I can.

Darth Grimoire

D
And now I've created this profile's final form! I shall be adding and updating it as her story unfolds - learned my lesson with Darth Hauntruss >_> ..... haven't been this interested a character's progress and potential story since Hauntruss's early days under Moridin as Val'Ryss. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom