Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from another Universe

Hello. I've done some looking around this site and am a little impressed. I spend a lot of time on another Star Wars rp and came across this one so I thought I'd join this one as well. The story I must say is interesting and at firrst glance this site doesn't seem to be musch, but then you take a dip into the forums. I hope to start rping soon, but before I do, Is there anything important I should be made aware of?

Ava Solborne

A
Welcome! May I ask you, are you intrested in joining The Republic. Maybe we can discuss it? The best time for me is Saturday at 4 PM.

Just kidding. :D But... welcome!

As you can see, we Sith are very friendly and welcoming. Be part of the largest growing faction on the board, join the Sith Empire. Shipping and handling not included :D

Yup Ben. At the time of this writing, the Sith Empire faction is currently the largest group on the board. Thanks to our wonderful guest relations officers, free lightsaber training and the occassional non-disclosure getaway packages. But wait there is more if you join us, you free access to the HWN network. All you could want to know and more. Wait for our new upcoming show Cooking with the Dark Side coming soon to a holo near you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom