Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, and Salutations.

Bassilisk

Gamemaster Extraordinaire
Greetings everyone,

I felt I may as well make a post on here to be social. My name is Bass, I'm a 20 year old guy from Canada who enjoys gaming, music (Both listening, playing and sometimes composing), and nerdy stuff. I have been roleplaying for a solid 12 years on many different formats, from old dead forums to multiple different clients.

I also set up and run multiple Pathfinder (Altered D&D 3.5) games. It is quite fun to sculpt a scene from nothing and let the mind take over and create a movie from it. I may even host a new campaign as well for any who are interested, but that is a discussion for a whole different time.

That is really it for the awkward introduction phase and I hope to get to rp with everyone soon!

~Bass

Bassilisk

Gamemaster Extraordinaire
[member="Jay Scott Clark"] Took a look at most of it already, especially the rules. Usually one of the best things to do when joining something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom