Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings and Salutations

Right, you can thank two friends of mine for my intruding into your little ordered chaos. Not sure what they be going with here but one be Sal/Omega and I believe the other should have named himself Sigma here...
Either case, we met up in Sith Lore. Now while my days of SL are long since behind me, I sometimes get a twitch to play my little troublemaker again once in a while. I am not the most active creature around and the occasional lack of muse is becoming increasingly frequent so bear with my lack of activity.
Now generally I am a troublemaker and a schemer. I try and cause trouble IC wise and get some "heroes" to stop me, the DM mentality I guess, but also a villainous streak. I have a sick sense of humour and thus often cause trouble unexpectedly when someone takes (as far as I can tell) an illogical offence.
But where are my manners!
Izzy here, derived from one of my more self-running characters I made about a decade ago when I had a major Legend of Galactic Heroes fetish, and thus the not-so-Star-Wars name of Izaak von Schwartzkrieg. I have since gotten off the Prussian fetish but the name had stuck, think Games Workshop's marketing-ploy-gone-headache decision of refering to their flagship 40k product as "Space Marines", they are to this day trying to fix that with the term "Adeptus Astartes" or even the "Angels of Death" with limited results. Well I am in an equally frustrating but far less important connundrum.
So please rest assured the name will be mentioned sparingly if at all. No, I will not be "transferring" the character over since Izzy was made for an environment different from here. For one I am not even aware we need villains in this site (yes, Izzy was made to be a "villain", a "big bad" for heroes to gang up and take down). But I do like the fellow, so I will be remaking him of sorts, consider it a re-imagining of the arrogant bastard.
As a graduate of History and Politics/International Relations, my usual first port of call is the extensive history of Star Wars Canon as a point of reference for my diabolical plans...well, canon until a certain Mr Lucas decides he doesn't like what others have made of his creation and Mickey Mouse eared Stormtroopers take down what I have come to love and admire. But looking at the history here and the...excessive number of people online at any given day here...I am unlikely to be able to go through everything and catch up. Thus I shall play something of an amnesiac...well, someone who knows jack all of this Galaxy eight centuries apart from my knowledge base.
I look forward to meeting you all over the course of my stay here. Who knows, perhaps I will be of service to the evil gits that run rampant in this Galaxy...knowing us kids...well, I doubt they will need any help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom