Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greater Krayt Dragon

Beast in question: Greater Krayt Dragon
Number needed: 1
Condition: Dead
Planet(s) found on: Tatooine
Numbers of hunters needed: 1+
Overall credits: 500,000
Other details: Please keep the corpse as intact as possible. A minium of two (2) Krayt Dragon pearls must be within the dragon's gullet. Any more then two found can be kept by the hunter. It's reccomended scanning technology is used to find the amount of pearls within the dragon without having to slice and dice it.

If the job is completed within 5 days of acceptance, you will recieve a bonus.
If it is not completed in ten days of acceptance, pay will be docked.
If it is not compelted within 15 days of acceptance, pay will be docked completely.

The hunter accepting this contract has full access to the company armory in order to complete the job.

Hunters contracted:

Oka Osaa

[member="Mrrew"], does the female only have pearls? And what's the chance of a greater krayt dragon having any?

I'll be taking this on most likely :) unless I back down like a chicken. Better than the rancor job though

Both male an female have pearls. The pearls are just rocks they've swallowed in their gullets, and have been worn smooth by their digestive system. Since they're gullet stones, it's safe to say one out of every two dragons would have at least one pearl in it's gullet. You shouldn't have to kill two, unless your unlucky. :p

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

[member="Mrrew"] I might make it twenty posts. I wouldn't mind to get some for the guild. I see guns and sabers can be made out of one pearl if crafted and properly cleaned. Also, is it possible for 1-5 pearls to be in one? Not saying I'll be the luckiest person in the universe(especially since they're rare. And one last question before I get eaten by a dragon, you think I could calm one with the force? I think a Knight could handle a beast this large without coming close to the dark side right? Just wanted to know because killing one won't be as simple as slicing one if you want it in good condition as possible.(except for dead part)

Well, the way gullet stones work I would say it has dozens, but the rare part are those that come to 'pearl' quality. I.E There's a lot of kind of smooth strange looking rocks in it's gullets, there's only a few pearls. I'd say no more then two in a gullet for a greater krayt, if any, since they're specified as rare, and probaby more in a canyon krayt.

I believe I read somewhere that Krayts are very hard to tame in any way shape or form, a force harmony or beast mastery or animal friendsihp might calm it down for a bit, but unless you';re very profieicent with it, it probably won't stick. Just myopinion, I aint no jedi. :p

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

Okay :D I might do another thread getting a bunch of pearls then. But I will have this done and if I encounter Canyon Krayts, which I'm probably gonna see a lot, Ima kill them since this is a hunt for dragon parts. XD

[member="Mrrew"]

Date In Which It'll Be Done: Most likely 11/29/14

Oka Osaa

Seanna Vel said:
[member="Oka Osaa"] if we want to partner up I'll be more then happen to help you with these and get a few for the guild :)
Sounds cool :) want to encounter some during this hunt or on a separate thread?

[member="Oka Osaa"] - You're literally allowed to use whatever you want from the armory on a hunt as long as you bring int back in prime condition. :p

The ships, though, aren't loaned to hunters. They just come if you call, to pick up beasts. :p

Oka Osaa

[member="Seanna Vel"] haha okay, will start tomorrow most likely

[member="Mrrew"] just making sure, but it will come out of the pay to bring back some extra dragons right? I don't expect us to be able to rip out the pearls although lightsabers to the job.

[member="Oka Osaa"] - If the extra dragons are for your own personal purposes, it'll come out of your pay to pay for them being shipped around by Guild transports. :p Otherwise, if they're for the Gulid for one reason or another, it won't.

Oka Osaa

[member="Mrrew"] hmm, maybe me and [member="Seanna Vel"] can do two threads if that's cool with her. One for the job and collecting some extra for the guild and one for a krayt dragon purge lol.

Oka Osaa

Okay, we'll start the job one in an hour since that will be quicker. And do the second one if there's time today.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom