Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Great Balls of Fire | AoC Invasion of CIS-held Rodia and Talay | OOC

Hey Nyx N1X3 Nyx N1X3 we haven't blown the top of the dome yet unless I missed someone else doing it. This close to the end I'm also hesitant to ask and wait for edits so if I don't hear back in the next hour or two (already midnight here I just got in from visiting family) I'll post and say timey-wimey yarn ball stuff ooc as we're not directly interacting. If it's all cool.

Also just to clarify, are you sending a ship to intercept or just relaying that we're there to intercept?

Domino Domino

Greetings. Zaldros' post mention a hole in the roof, probably following up to expectation Sasmay was setting it off as they left. Up to discuss though (well, sleep soon, but you know...)

Nyx is calling for Confederate command to send ships after you and Sasmay. She's favoring amicable relations with a possible business partner rather than throwing said organics about inside her ship in a chase, heh.

I think they're in the sewers where people keep trying to cave them in to trap Agents or something. Talking with Sasmay's writer the detonation hasn't happened, the smaller is the distance effect from moving away.

Thanks for the clarification on the ship stuff.

Would you be willing to remove the parts explicitly about the dome damage and leave the rest?
Nyx N1X3 Nyx N1X3

Domino Domino

Hm, you may be right. Sure I can edit it. Hm, is there a particular part you'd like modified? There's one paragraph dealing with debris and the city center being under the top of the dome. There's also a paragraph mentioning a hole in it.

Direct references to the hole and the damage it caused both to the dome and city I think. There's the bit after 'Then it happened' and you issue a warning about falling derbies. It hasn't happened yet after all. Nyx N1X3 Nyx N1X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom