Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good News.

This is less of an LOA and more of a the Belligerent fool is out.

I have devoted too much stress and time to this venture to deal with well any of it.

I am tired of people using "Story" as a punch line. I am tired of people making promises they never intended to keep. More than anything else I am tired of the cliquish nature of chaos pushing away new and/or inventive writers in favor of doing things the way they have always done them.

[member="KenRath"]

You sound a lot like me before the medication. Word of advice.

It's a roleplay board. It's a little thing, most of these people are decent folk. If it means that much to you keep on writing.

Write a blog to let your frustrations out, that's what I do. It's not a big deal, it's just imaginary drama in a fictional universe my friend

Dredge said:
[member="KenRath"]

You sound a lot like me before the medication. Word of advice.

It's a roleplay board. It's a little thing, most of these people are decent folk. If it means that much to you keep on writing.

Write a blog to let your frustrations out, that's what I do. It's not a big deal, it's just imaginary drama in a fictional universe my friend
I like this new Dredge, he's reasonable. :)

Rexus Drath

[member="sabrina"]

I don't know about all that, I heard Dredge Is handsome, smart, funny, just an all around perfect human being with no flaws whatsoever. Oh and he also smell great :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom