Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good evening.

Well, I've been coaxed into joining this website. It seems like there's a lot of good things going on here. I've been a bit disheartened by the goings-on at the other, familiar Star Wars boards... so here's to hoping for a better future here, right?

So, I really want to be a Stormtrooper. What faction do I join to make that happen?

Silvia Starfire

S
The Imperial Remnant is more of the Empire without the sith, having the Imperial Knights, and such. We like our storm troopers and such army, but also have the imperial knights to protect our vip's and such. We have moff's and such they have force users and more force users.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
The Sith Empire DO have Storm Troopers, of some variety at least. There is a guy who joined who RPs as a trooper. We're sort of in the middle of changing things up a bit, so there is no reason Stormtroopers couldn't be added to a unit roster if you wish to join the Sith Empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom