Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going Down In Flames

Anastasia has lost her first love and as anybody would guess she's heart broken and devastated. I don't want to sweep her feelings under the rug.

I want all the feels and as such I'm open to threads. I don't have a path planned for her. It will depend on how she deals with this bump.

Currently she feels dead inside.

I'm looking for anything and everything.. Examples belong.

~ Friends to comfort her
~ People to use her weakened state for their own goals.
~A rebound guy
~ Prince Charming

You get the picture! I'm open to ideas! Shoot me a pm or what not :)

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Umm... Lost Cryax? :(

Anyway, I've got a bunch of characters who could use the development, and possibly the cuddles... Except they're all strange as hell.

- Kaggak: Ex-Red Guard who knows basically nothing of his species' (Exiled Vong) history.
- Thryk: That Mando Wookiee with the jetpack. No cuddles for the furry guy...
- Maxie: Exiled Crinan noble with a racecar, a nice ship, and a Orobird living in his afro. He was in that beach thread, briefly.
- Grayscale: Dual-personality enforcer for Lady Thenardier. He also eats the people he kills, sometimes.

I have weird ideas when I create my characters.

Did he die? (I assume so since you lost him)

I'll be prince charming, but not the one who acts like he loves you and tricks you for something. Or I could get Alask up in here since he's more appealing.

[member="Evard L'Rik"] they broke up well rather he sent her a it's over text. I think Thryk may be the best. I want her to stay close to Mandos.

[member="Fang"] puppy!!! *hugs*

[member="Jason Arkada"] Umm, she could probably use a friend the most right now. Idk lol

That's the thing, Ana was never given a reason. The only thing she received was a cryptic text message saying it was over. She never got the closer she needs. I don't think she ever will.

[member="Jason Arkada"]

[member="Thryykarr"] Wookie!! *hugs*

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] ~ sounds good and have fun! I enjoyed the movie.

I'm a little late to the party but maybe this chick could offer some free pie and support? :D

I also have the submission for her diner ready to go, just gotta wait for the codex to reopen. But she's basically the owner/head cook of her own little diner on Rendili, so... who knows? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom