Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God or Lord: Only one can remain

Matreya

Zaiden sat cross legged, eyes close and hair hanging loose along his neck line. His face was unshaven and rough, he looked the grizzled type now. For a few weeks he had gone into solitude, working on his connections with the force. For many this time would do some bad, but for him it did only good. His muscles shown through brightly, no fat covering his now chiseled appendages, even the rough appearance gave him depth.

Slowly Silvery blue orbs shined through long curling lashes, something was off. Nearby, on a different planet, something was changing...darkness was spreading. Standing swiftly, Zaiden listened to the pops of each joint from having sat taught for so long. Drawing his coat up and onto his shoulders, he made for a nearby shuttle.

================

Arriving upon Riflor (the nearest planet to Valhalla), Zaiden strode down the exit ramp quickly. Clad in his Recon Armor mk II, both Cyan and Crimson sabers strapped to his left hip, his Darkestnite Longsaber against his back - hidden against his lower back was his Neuranium Shadow Dagger, and inside of his left boot lay a High Power Blaster Pistol, make and model unknown to the God for he did not care.

With his helmet drawn and in place, his cape fluttering softly behind him, Zaiden scanned the force around himself. Every fiber of the living force seemed to thrum with a new and powerful signature, one whom had not been here long...one he had encountered befoee...

"Val'Ryss! I sense your presence tainting the very air, come forth and explain your presense in the space I call my domain!" Zaiden yelled, the force carrying his words like musical notes along the wind.

@[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] (you thought I forgot huh? ;))

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]
As Zaiden approached, a dark figure stood in the distance before him. Rotting black cloak and a stench of corruption oozed from her signature in the force. The Force Taint, centuries old, bubbled under her skin. It poisoned the very force around her. A dim light flickered in front of her fingers, its rays shined at the edges of her form. Val'Ryss was concentrating her force and all the while she stood in silence. She suddenly heard the words of her opponent whispering in the wind. She smiled. From beneath the cascade of black hair her red eyes watched the horizon as she spun her head back to watch the figure of Zaiden approach her. The force jumped inside of her, a black mist, only seen through the force began to materialize. The taint and corruption, that Val'Ryss was so famous for, had begun to solidify in her finger tips. As she waited in silence the more it grew, the more potent it became, the more horrific the consequences would become.

Her ruby pupils passed from her gaze in the distance to roll across the whites of her eyes to meet Zaiden's. "Hiss, hiss, hiss..." her toxic laugh echoed, "Your domain? And by what right do you claim this world? Hmm?" Val'Ryss spun around and as she did the poisonous cloud of corruption that hung over her drifted and dance like smoke leaving a fire. Her eyes in full passionate red glow stared down Zaiden. "Who are you, to command me?" Her foul words slithered from her lips and buried themselves into his ears as they travelled the space between. As she spoke her dark work continued, force taint build up in her finger tips now consumed her hands and was slowly beginning to crystallize into her full body. "Ah but you know my name." she giggled, "Fascinating. Fascinating. I am here to cast bait and it seems the bait has caught something. What are you my prize caught in a trap? What are you?" The darkness of Val'Ryss soon became putrid to the sense. Any force user would get nauseas immediately if they ever dared peer into her essence.

Matreya

@[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"], once beyond powerful Sith, in the recent months however Zaiden had heard nothing of the Lord of Shadows. Staring at the woman, if you could call her that, Zaiden could already sense her Force Taint. It was disgusting, appalling, and abysmal to the living force. It made him nauseous to the point he could taste it..At this distance Zaiden had no way to know what it was she was doing, if she was even doing anything or simply put, if it was her evil tainting the life around them.

"I am Darth Zados, ruler of Valhalla, Legate of the 120th legion of the Fringe, ex hand of the Empress, and God of Shadows. You seek to do your bidding in my space? This I cannot allow. So leave, take your taint with you, and never return." Zaiden called out to the woman, his hand slowly moving in the shadows by his side. Through his helmet, Zaiden could be heard easily thanks to it's speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom