Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God of the Galaxy :{GoTG}:

Inhabited_areas_of_the_Cluster.png

"Ladieeees and Gentlemen, this Galaxy of ours is older than we know. We have been around for a while and when I say a while I mean a while so big that you all sitting at home watching this on your holovid might not even be able to wrap your brains around it. And all this while we have been good at one thing and one thing only."

Beating the crap out of each other...Ahahahahahahahahaaa..."

"In fact...in fact we are so good at this particular skill that we actually have different schools dedicated to teaching people how to beat the crap out of each other better. Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians...everybody claims they are the strongest. But claims are nothing but idle words...unless they are backed by actions.

overstadium.jpg

For the first time, in one arena we invite all who claim to be the strongest. All in this vast galaxy of warriors and bounty hunters and Sith Lords and Jedi Masters....are welcome to our arena. Are welcome to the heart of this stadium. Before your very eyes O fateful galaxy...in this durasteel cage surrounded by the roar of a hundred thousand strong audience. We invite you to no holds barred combat. There can be many many contenders but there can only be one God of this Galaxy.
Only one can be supreme. Do you wish to find out who?

insidestadium.jpg

God of the Galaxy::GoTG
*****Enter coin*****

:D

Inviting one and all to take home the title of God of the Galaxy and a luxury space yacht arranged for by our sponsors. Get bragging rights to the title guaranteed to get you paid.

Also inviting three Judges, to sit on our panel and mark the fight in case the result goes to points.

Judges:
Teferi Efreet
Ezekyle Alpharius
Open

Participants:

Moridin
Karin Dorn
Vor'Haash Zarten

Basic requirements: You gots to be a member of Star Wars RP: Chaos
Ruleset: No rules, Pretty much anything goes. Force powers are allowed, Neuts are allowed their entire assortment of tricks (Unless someone walks in with a portable antimatter device, no WMDs). The goal in this game is to take the other guy down as fast as you can. And that is about it. The only restriction on you is that you are trapped in a durasteel cage of limited dimensions with your target.

So you best get a move on.

Ezekyle, although I would be glad to include you as a judge, however since you do love blood and slaughter wouldnt you want to join the ranks of participants and claim the title of "God of the Galaxy" for your own?

Let me know.

Ezekyle Alpharius

E
Naw, I don't want Ezekyle to participate in the event this time around, so he'll be a judge instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom