Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship FDS Titan | Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Hi there, I will be the judge for this submission.

Going down the list, beginning with the Phkalt Metal, Psuedosonic Heavy Beam Cannon, Shield Leech High Discharge Radiation Missile (S.L.H.D.R.M.), Seismic Missile, Cluster Seismic Missile, Angelus Arms Quake Missiles, Aren't created by you and I will need an overall permission from the writer or individual permissions for each.

The SNM Advanced Quad Turbolaser Battery Isn't created by you and I will need permission listed for use.

The Yahata Laser Killer Point Defense System, Dynasec Togawa Intruder Detector, Dynasec Internal Security Camera, Dynasec Mitsuama Security Turret, Mil-Tec Long Range Multiscanner, Kakine Electron Wall, Kagutsuchi Fire Control Grid, Haniyama Breach Repair Module, Network Intrusion Countermeasures Program Aren't created by you and I will need an overall permission from the writer or individual permissions for each.

After these are completed then I will look over the rest of the submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom