Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to be here

Hello there, everyone. I have been role-playing for a long time. TheDarkSithLords is where I used to be a regular member on as well as other sites like Galaxy of the Force, The Sith Council, Star Wars RP Site, and Eternal Empire. I've also done some role-playing in original stories, Doctor Who, and other things. It has, however, been a long time since I have done any role-playing so I am looking forward to getting back to it. I have been taking some time to look over everything and hopefully I can get to know some of you and get to know this universe well. Thanks!

I was wondering if I might get some information on how to get involved in the site. Should I start role-playing to know characters, join a faction, or what first. What would be a good course of action to jump right in?

Loki Heidrun

L
Since you're running a business in Republic Space I'd recommend joining them, meeting some of their folk, and getting a template up for a Company.

Given the Republic's current Manifest Destiny attitude I'm sure your business will have no problem getting arms contracts. The CIS will likely also buy, price pending.

As a weapon's manufacturer the galaxy is basically your oyster. You can sell to everyone or whomever you so choose.

Loki Heidrun

L
No problem man.

Right now it appears as if our characters are two of the same cloth.

Welcome to Chaos! Maybe your journey through the galaxy and time be less Chaotic than the name of the roleplay, or more, if you happen to be that way inclined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom