Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give me Feedback?

This man here needs some outsider’s eyes to critique Javek's Bio. Now, it was a lengthy process creating his backstory. Back when I first created this guy, I actually spent my two off days of work brainstorming. And since I’d like to improve my storytelling abilities for scripting and such, I’d like it if a few of you guys took a look at it.

Any and all tips and personal opinions on it are welcome. (I mean, but geez, don’t be too harsh about it. I might just cry myself to sleep.)

Here’s the link to the Bio: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/61497-javek-tysis/#entry916345

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Critique Time! Let's see... [member="Javek Tysis"]

• Height & Weight: - 6'3" is pretty tall. I'd bump his weight up to at least 180 lbs, if not more. Unless your species calls for it.
  • Weakness: - Needs something physical. I'd go with allergies, headaches, or fears to start with. Scars and gunshot wounds if you're feeling brave.
  • Formatting: - Gods do I hate a center alignment. But you use enough sizes, fonts, and colors that it might just work. Maybe.
  • Images: - Good sizing. Anything beyond 600 px kills my eyes and my phone.
  • Story: - Nice touch. Skips the boring text of names and places, and gives us something with a little more emotional depth.

Solid 4/5. Would critique again. - IGN :D

Wow. I don't know how I didn't catch the screw up with his weight earlier. I must have been awake with one eye open while typing the info...

And I've been looking for more weaknesses to add on, but I just couldn't think of anything sensible at the time. (Not that I want him to be OP character. He certainly isn't at all.)

But I definitely appreciate the critique [member="Jay Scott Clark"]. I'll be looking over it some more and fixing certain things up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom