Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gherron Vael

Name: Gherron Vael
Faction: Republic
Species: Human
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 214 pounds
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Blonde
Skin: White
Force sensitive: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strengths:
+ Has a massive imagination, and can use it to help himself in almost any situation.
+ He is a whiz with mechanics, he makes the most complex out of the simplest items.
+ Very strong-willed, even in the face of extreme danger.
Weaknesses:
- He will do anything to save others, even if it costs him his life.
- He's mainly skilled with lightsaber combat, and doesn't know much else.

APPEARANCE: Gherron is naturally blond, with grey eyes like steel. Now entering his prime, he is much stronger, and thus has a heavier build. Although he has many scars from battles that become more and more frequent, the most prominent of these is one running from his right cheek down to the bottom of his chin on the left side of his face, which he got from a battle with Nickolas Imura. During a recent battle with the same Sith, he now has a claw-mark burned into his chest.

Force powers: (Untrained, Novice, Adept, Proficient, Master)
Force push
Meditation
Floating meditation
Moving meditation
Force speed
Force awareness
Force sight
Tapas
Force concealment
Force barrier
Force enlightenment

Lightsaber forms: (Untrained, Novice, Adept, Proficient, Master)
Shii-cho
Makashi
Soresu
Ataru
Shien
Nimian
Vapaad
Combat skills: (Untrained, Novice, Adept, Proficient, Master)
Swordplay
Dual-bladed combat
Hand-to-hand
Pistol
Rifle

Ship: Correlian Defender-class light corvette

Bio:
Gherron was born on Coruscant to an alcoholic mother and a very abusive father. Growing up, he spent most of his time away from the house. It wasn't as if his parents had cared anyway. When he wasn't home, he was in his hideout, a little nook in the back of an alleyway that led to the inside of an abandoned bomb shelter. Over the years, he had made it his home away from home. Everything he needed was right there. Whatever he didn't have, he stole or built from scraps. At fifteen, he had completely left his abusive past behind. He was finally free. Everything he could want, he had. Little did he know it would all come crashing down- literally.

The young boy was on his way back to his 'house' after a profitable day of ripping others off for his own gain. He was just entering the familiar alley, when a man stopped him in his tracks. Before he knew it, he was backed into a corner. Gherron closed his eyes and held his hands in front of him, ready to receive his beating... But something strange happened. There was a weird feeling in his gut.. a tug on his inner being... And there was a loud crash. He looked up, and his would-be attacker laid in a crumpled heap across the alley. Dead. Could he really have done that? Confused and scared, he ran. As fast as he could, the boy ran away from his childhood. He needed to control himself. Yet.. there was only one way. Gherron realized he had stopped right in front of the famed Jedi Temple, home of the guardians of the galaxy. Slowly, tentatively, he walked up the stairs... Hopefully, the order would accept a homeless rag like himself. One could only hope.

Items:
Sketchbook
Various metal scraps
Purple lightsaber crystal

Relationships:
[member="Azar the Mystic"] (Former master; deceased)
Syn (Trainer, acquaintance)
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] (Former master, friend)
[member="Sam Jhovna"] (Friend)
[member="Rylie Horne"] (Friend)
[member="Lok Jorunn"] (Friend)
[member="Nickolas Imura"] (Adversary)
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] (Ally)
[member="Tom Kent"] (Friend)
[member=Krest] (Acquaintance)
@Astrian Callus (Adversary)
[member="Hatake Mutashi"] (Friend, learner)
[member="Peritus Vis"] (Ally)
[member="Vala Melina"] (Ally)
[member="Talon Vosra"] (Ally)
[member=Vulpesen] (Friend)
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] (Acquaintance)
[member="Rael sul B'an"] (Former padawan, friend)
R7-242 (Friend, companion)
[member="Nefertari Sovint"] (Love interest)

PC Kills: None yet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role-plays:
Non-canon
Chapter II: The man you were meant to be
Chapter III: The warrior's code
Sigs:
gherronvael2_zps9904d83b.jpg
2pypcb9.jpg
gher.gif

[member="Nickolas Imura"] Don't rub it in chum, i'll get your big bro on ya :p

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] lol, i'm glad for that, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered to update them.

EDIT: And in case you're wondering Nick, yes, I did take the ability ranking and relationships from what you do for your characters :p

EDIT(again....) And I just realized my height was wrong. I edited it on my profile to 5' 9", and changed the weight.

Aww dang. Looks like I am not really taller than you. Dang.

and that is if you know where my brother is? ;)

I know you did lol. Really I took it from a person that joined and then left the site before you. (forget who lol)

[member="Nickolas Imura"] lol, true. I could always.....
METAGAME!!!

But nah.

On the other note, I used to have sections for masters and padawans/apprentices, but this is easier lol. Doing the same for Xardus soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom