Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting started

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
So, yeah. I guess now that my work hours have finally cleared, I'm looking to start moving Marek here (Avatar to be following shortly)

Anyway, he's really based off of a western gunslinger crossed with a Zeison Sha. He'll be looking for more training for the Force, Sith or Jedi, or whoever wants to take an Independent under their wing for him to cause some trouble.

He's got his TIE shuttle and is always looking for a job, a fight, a drink, or whatever he can find!

Marek Starchaser said:
Nah, its a welcome!

So, how does one go about getting their feet wet on this corner of the net?
@[member="Marek Starchaser"] Lot's of folk like helping people out.

What kind of RP are you looking for, that should attract different people depending on what it is you want. Do you want a social thread bar, outdoors, day trip, shuttle ride etc. Do you want a battle thread. Do you want something more meaningful planned out? Do you want to steal or fix a ship, do you want to blow up a ship :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom