Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Geonosian Petranaki Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ IMAGE ]​
Name: Geonosian Petranaki Warriors (Warrior Caste Geonosians that have participated in the Petranaki Arena, but not completing it)
Intent: Flesh out some of Giselas Hive and their culture
Affiliation: Gisela the Righteous

Availability: Rare

Quality: B

Type: Infantry

Strength: 20

Description: The Petranaki Warriors are Geonosians that have participated in the Arena and have fought for their Hives and in many Events. They are not, however, Petranaki Elites, who have fought valiantly and honorably in the Petranaki Arena, for their Hives and to show their strength. Petranaki Warriors are still full of pride, and itching to get back into fighting to prove themselves, such ego can be blinding, possibly, when not in the Petranaki Arena. Their wings are spread and strong, and they are at their peak in flying ability.

Petranaki Elites are even rarer than Petranaki Warriors, who are only participating, maybe it even being their first time. Petranaki Elites have completed and left the entire Petranaki Arena, or even participated multiple times. Petranaki Warriors are new Warrior Caste Geonosians fighting for the glory and honor of their pride and Hives. Unlike Elites who may hold the title over the Arena, Petranaki Warriors have not completed the Petranaki Array either due to inability to progress or recent failure among one or more Array, although they continue to go back. Petranaki Warriors continue to train and attempt completion of the Petranaki in its entirety, standing back up after a mistake.

Typical Weapons
Geonosian Spears
Petranaki Scimitar
Geonosian Sonic Blaster

Links:

[member="Gisela the Righteous"]
Alright, here we go.

You have them as rare, which the strength would agree with, but at the same time you lost them as C quality, which is the quality of a regular grunt. Do you really want there to be so few of regular grunt strength? Options would be to increase quality, likely requiring a dev thread, or you could increase the number of troops and decrease from rare. You can leave it as is if you want, but it's just options.

In your description you list them as being just as fast as elites. They shouldn't have any skills on part with elites at C level. Please remove that line.

Can you add some further detail to your description on what separates them from the elites? Thanks.

Let me know when you're done or if you have any questions.

[member="Darth Ignus"]

Geonosian Wings are an inherent ability, even little yraining they can hone their flight speed. To be technical, it's not an Elite skill, it's a skill gained at this level. Species-side skill, just flying speed. I can't retract it.

I can upgrade them to B - I'm just testing my limits, my toe in the water, so to speak

Will post again to say when the description is updated

[member="Gisela the Righteous"]
By your logic I could be able to run at the same speed as Usain Bolt, which is not true. While they all possess wings, even equal training will not produce the same results in two individuals. For example, there are two distance running guys who train together, one from the US and one from Britain. The one from Britain is faster than the one from the US, but they train together all the time. Not every geonosian will fly at the same speed. They don't all weigh the same, and there are other factors as well.

You need to remove the line about them being able to fly as fast as elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom