Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Geoffery - Just A Rather Very Intelligent System

Status
Not open for further replies.
interface-2012-copy.jpg
Image Source: HERE
Intent: A Personal A.I. for Ijaat Akun
Development Thread: HERE
Manufacturer: Gotal'Veman/Mandal Hypernautics/MandalTech/Kaminoan Cloners
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: Modular only in the sense of being a self learning AI
Production: Unique
Material: Lines of code? The AI itself is made of nothing but code and a neural map of a flash-cloned brain then carved into a kyber crystal lattice.
Description:

Geoffery (or 'Geoff' for short) is a primarily STEM oriented learning and processing A.I with the unique ability to interact with various and sundry devices by several external comms means as well as a hard point plug similar to USB. The Artificial Intelligence within, without a specialized housing device, is largely a lexiconic learning device that would function similar, if nowhere quite as exactly, as a holocron, save as a computer program. The program possess a near encyclopedic level of knowledge on things like metallurgy, phsyics, geology, blacksmithing, weaponry and armor making and all the fields commonly associated with Ijaat's business dealings and makings.

It was designed primarily to be an assistant in Ijaat's forge and metallurgical experiments, supplementing knowledge and ideas to the smith's own, as well as piloting various specially designed suits (with the proper framework) in and out of combat at the level of a front line soldier, a far cry from a hardened battlefield veteran, but also a far cry from a green initiate. Stemming from this same ability, Geoffery can also pilot a ship or vehicle he is hard interfaced into with a moderate amount of skill and adeptness, if not at the level of a crack ace pilot.

In a final capacity, the A.I. is able to monitor and interact and supplement control of Ijaat's suits even whilst Ijaat is wearing them, enabling its creator to focus primarily on the fight, letting his A.I. focus on things like aiming, flying, reloading integrated suit weapons and countless other menial but essential tasks of combat. Due to it's extreme processing power and memory, the program is able to do these tasks faster than a human could ever hope to, and thus the wearer of a suit with Geoff linked into it will become many more times more deadly and efficient in war, as well as in the creational arts in peacetime.

Primary Source: N/A

Ijaat Akun said:
J.A.R.V.I.S.
I am sorry, but I am going to have to have you change the name of this in some way, shape, or form in order to prevent the synonymy of this with JARVIS of Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom