Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GE Invasion of Felucia Hex - CANCELLED (GE)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
*sigh*

Another invasion we partake in, another invasion launched from the GE at the same time.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/116805-now-the-rains-weep-oer-their-hall-imperial-invasion-of-the-silver-jedi-felucia-hex/

Please post below how you feel, if you're able to partake and what ideas you want to share.

I'm going to try push for a 2 week invasion over a 3 week, other wise SJ writers are doing 5 weeks of invasion writing and that's not fun for anyone.

Thanks guys.

You know I love you and keep up the great work and holding your heads high.

:)

Stephanie Swail

Mr Graf has been a good sport and agreed a 2 week invasion, so this will end on 25th October. Just in time for our Halloween party. :p

Also, he doesn't expect, or really want, both sides to be flat out posting in a rapid fire way. Just one that tells a story, crafts something good and hopefully allows us to breath and enjoy another attempt to stand our ground.

I think this will be ok if his words stand true. Gives me....hope.

For Felucia - We can help prepare the locals for a rather large storm that is brewing. Feel free to bring supplies, food, water in to the different villages. And then get ready for some jungle warfare!

I will be at one of the villages, someone has to watch over [member="Jake Daniels"].

The ORC will also be there to help, not going to decide where I'm going to position myself till I see where the GE sets up, last thing I want is to be in the wrong theater and out of position.

So far myself, Dax, and Elaine Thuel are ready to party. All other slots look like they are filled with free agents.

[member="Stephanie Swail"] may want to poke Mr red October and have him populate the SJO Allie list as well.

Stephanie Swail

As I am sure you have seen, or will see, the GE have pulled out of the Invasion tomorrow.

Sleep easy tonight all - we just focus on our TSE Invasion story.

I'll keep my ears to the ground if I can find out why. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom